The Bioengineering department can have 2 GA reps and 2 alternates every year.
- The GA Rep represents the interests of the Bioengineering graduate students in the GA.
- GA reps attend monthly assembly meetings to discuss matters relating to campus and student affairs.
- GA reps also serve on committees specializing in issues such as community outreach, external affairs, student group funding.
- Alternates are encouraged to attend meetings and act as voting members when the representative is absent. They can also participate as full voting members in committees.
- Participating in the GA is a great way to get engaged in the broader campus community and interact with students from different departments.